2019 Ronix Koal Powertail+ Technora Wakesurfer
The 2019 Ronix Koal Powertail+ Technora Wakesurfer is the perfect option for the advanced rider looking to spice things up. Ronix s Drive profile is designed to ride higher on the water with faster speeds and an easier time airing off the lip without compromising on stability. Small wake, big wake, fast ride, steady ride -- this board is hungry for it all. If you're ready for a new experience, you're ready for the Ronix Technora Powertail+ Wakesurf Board.
- Construction and Materials
- Compression Molded
- Liquid Lava High Temperature Surf Resin
- Machined EVA Concave Pads with Arch Support and Extra Tall Tail Kick
- Technora – A woven stringer laminate creates a more reactive overall surfboard than a traditional fiberglass construction. This blend is between Ronix's classic Koal construction and their ultra-responsive Hex Shell.
- Drive Profile – A fast push feeling but with a thinner tip profile, the board will feel more stable in and out of a turn. A tail designed for a rider that wants to jump on the gas and get back into the sweet spot of the wake easily - but still has a thin enough front half for it to feel more reliable.
- 4'5" Tip Rocker – 3.2"
- 4'11" Tip Rocker – 3.6"Rails/Edges
- Full Rail – Creates smooth, predictable arcs for a classic surf feel.
- One 3.5" Symmetric Fin
- Two 4.5" Asymmetric Fins
- Fiberglass Cupped Asymmetrical Fins
- Ronix Exclusive Tool-Less Fin-S 2 Attachment System – Easily change your fin setup in just seconds to dial in the performance of your wakesurf board.
Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
Board Style: Surf
Core Material: Fiberglass