2019 Hyperlite Relapse System Boots
Enhanced again, the 2019 Hyperlite Relapse System Boots offers a lower articulating cuff with mid-range flex and new EVA Heel Impact Protection. Progressive Wakeboarding Footwear, Lighter - Stronger - Better.
JD Webb's pro model boot was designed to perfectly complement his freeride style. The Relapse Boot interfaces with the System Binding allowing for a lightweight feel and maximum comfort. JD's new boot is built like nothing the wake industry has ever seen because of its true footwear construction. Beginning with a lightweight EVA outsole and impact pods the JD Boot creates great cushioning under foot. Custom insoles with integrated arch support cradle the foot for maximum stability. Our exclusive Hyper-Liner heat moldable EVA creates a custom fit and comfort throughout the boot. The Webb Boot also features a lower cut cuff and softer flexion to provide the broadest range of motion in the System line up.
*Remember the System binding is designed to work exclusively with our System Boot line. Both components are needed for use.
Key Features of Hyperlite Relapse System Wake Bindings:
- Heat Moldable Memory Foam Hyper-Liner - Custom heat moldable liner conforms to your foot creating a perfect fit. Take the time to heat 'em up!
- EVA Memory Foam Insoles - Our custom insoles decrease shock and provide excellent energy return for maximum performance. Multi-density construction provides extra support and comfort in critical areas. Made with zero stretch anti-microbial fabric.
- EVA Lite Outsoles - Hyperlite Outsoles blend performance, comfort, and durability in the lightest possible EVA material. TPR Shock Pad provides extra cush on hard landings.
- Rubber Traction Heel.
- Traditional Lacing System.
- Mid-Range Flexion and Support.
- Internal Ankle Harness.
- 2-Part Construction.
- Lower Articulating Cuff.
- Thermo Formed Tongue.
- EVA Heel Impact Protection.
- Fully Lasted Fit.
- JD Webb Signature Footwear.