2019 Radar Pro Build Vapor Slalom Ski
The 2019 Radar Pro Build Vapor Slalom Ski redefines what is possible on a slalom ski. The added width through the tail of this ski makes the ski sit more level in the water. This allows you to carry more speed consistently through the course. The area directly under your front foot has an increased taper, allowing the ski to move through the finish of the turn. This also allows the tip height to stay constant and increase efficiency in the ski. The wide spot of the ski has been moved forward, allowing you to stand over your front foot with confidence. What that means is that you have a ski that carries speed and creates angle better than anything on the market.
- PMI Core – Lightweight, high density, most response.
- Textreme Carbon – Lighter, stronger composites.
- Innegra – Reducing chatter for a more stable ride.
- CorFlex – Optimizing the flex in your ski’s turning.
- NFC Enabled – Information delivered simply.
- Made in the USA