2018 Hyperlite Team X Boots
The wisdom Shaun Murray has from over 20 years of Wakeboarding has been poured into the 2018 Hyperlite Team X Boots. Constructed around our custom last technology, comfort is guaranteed and the support is customizable with dual lace zones.
When asked to build the perfect all around boot we answered with the Team. If you’re a seasoned pro or just getting comfortable standing sideways, this is the perfect boot for you. The Team Closed Toe boot offers mid-range support for the rider looking for a little extra flex, but with no loss of hold thanks to its heel retention strap. This feature pulls the riders foot into the heel pocket as the boot is laced for reduced lift. Dual quick cinch lace zones and seamless liner construction allow for a fit that produces no pressure points. The Team also utilizes the new Low Pro plate system for a lighter weight feel and the closest boot to board connection possible.
- INTEGRATED ANKLE HARNESS
- Built into the lacing system, this feature provides additional heel hold to prevent unwanted lift.
- INJECTED EVA OUTSOLE
- Added traction under foot so your boots stay put.
- HYPERCUSH INSOLE
- Maximum impact protection and anatomical design make this insole the only choice. The added EVA allows for a plush feel under foot with no loss of board response.
- ALUMINUM CLAW MOUNTING SYSTEM
- The larger teeth design and aluminum hardware ensure a secure interface.
- REMOVABLE HEAT MOLDABLE PRO LINER
- This heat moldable liner is built from the most advanced EVA formula available. It not only provides comfort but also features a stability cuff for added support and integrated flex zones for no loss of mobility.
- INTERNAL UPPER SUPPORT
- This multi-density internal support system securely connects the upper to the plate, creating a response feel.
- 3-PART CONSTRUCTION
- Insole: Comfort & Arch Support, Midsole: Impact Resistance, Outsole: Traction Durability
- FUSION PLATE SYSTEM
- Combining the fit and profile of a System boot with the functionality of a traditional plate was the driving force behind our new Fusion design. Never before has true footwear construction been incorporated into a plate design. The fusion plate takes all of the key design elements of footwear, outsole, midsole and insole combining them with a durable and supportive plate. The combination of these footwear features help to provide maximum comfort while the plate yields a strong and supportive connection to the board.
- 6IN UNIVERSAL MOUNTING SPREAD
- NEW FOR 2018!