2018 Hyperlite State 2.0 Wakeboard
Advancing your skills quicker with advanced shape technology from the 2018 Hyperlite State 2.0 Wakeboard. A complete entry level deck.
Creating a shape to take riders’ skills to the next level was the goal behind the new State 2.0. Learning from other asymmetrical designs, we found that creating a shorter but more effective edge on a rider’s toe-side made hard to learn wake jumps that much easier. This is because there is less rail to initiate when applying toe-side pressure. Once set, the smoother toe-side transition is then held by the State 2.0’s thinner profile molded-in fin, creating less drag and a better release off the top of the wake. Subtle Toe-Side Footbed Risers were also added to help a rider create more leverage when pressure is applied. The longer, more traditional heel-side edge compliments this asymmetrical design by allowing the natural body position of a rider to generate stability and speed into the wake without a loss of pop due to reduced surface area. The State 2.0 has been tested and proven to be the best choice for a rider looking to master the foundations of wakeboarding.
2018 Hyperlite State 2.0 Wakeboard Features:
- ABRUPT CONTINUOUS ROCKER
- This rocker line adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous rocker line transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- LAYERED GLASS
- Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION
- Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- MOLDED-IN FINS
- ASYMMETRICAL DESIGN
- M6 INSERTS
- MOLDED-IN TOE SIDE FOOTBED RISERS
- Shaped by Aaron
- Aaron has a solid pedigree in board design and he’s responsible for everything that goes into a Hyperlite board today. No wonder he and Rusty devised the Marek which earned multiple “Board of the Year” awards. Always enhancing a wakeboard’s performance, whether at the top end with our Kruz Nova or entry level with our bestselling State 2.0, he’s Hyperlite’s mastermind, killing it for boat and cable riders alike.