2018 Hyperlite Riot Bio Wakeboard
The 2018 Hyperlite Riot Bio Wakeboard is one of the most explosive shapes to ever hit the market.
The RIOT project began as Noah was looking for a shape that would transition quickly from edge to edge, build speed on approach and release cleanly from the wake to initiate every trick. The Variable Beveled Edge sharpens over the last 10 inches providing the speed and clean release. Between the inserts the bevel is enhanced delivering the forgiveness needed when learning new tricks. The Riot incorporates the thinnest profile ever seen for hitting the wake and swing weight is truly minimal. This profile also provides a lively feel as the board has some flex creating massive pop. The Dual Concave under foot assists with soft landings transitioning to a Single Concave exiting the tip and tail accomplishing the clean release. The Riot Bio gains its lively feel with Hyperlite CarboNetX-X Inlay and Bio 3 Core construction.
- LAYERED GLASS
- Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION
- Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- CarboNetX is Hyperlite’s most innovative construction feature, adding to the most technically packed boards in the industry. Diagonal woven carbon fibers allow the board to store and release energy consistently throughout the ride. Our criss-crossed fibers act like springs and tension cables, delivering a responsive feel and added durability accounting for less than 1% of the board’s overall weight.
- BIOLITE 3 CORE
- The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- ABRUPT CONTINUOUS ROCKER
- This rocker line adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous rocker line transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- DUAL CONCAVE BASE
- SINGLE CONCAVE TUNNEL EXIT
- 9 DEGREE ANGLED FINS
- NEW FOR 2018!
- TWO STAGE CHANNEL
- MOLDED LANDING FEATURE
- VARIABLE BEVELED EDGE
- 100% UV RESISTANT
- SHAPED BY AARON
- Aaron has a solid pedigree in board design and he’s responsible for everything that goes into a Hyperlite board today. No wonder he and Rusty devised the Marek which earned multiple “Board of the Year” awards. Always enhancing a wakeboard’s performance, whether at the top end with our Kruz Nova or entry level with our bestselling State 2.0, he’s Hyperlite’s mastermind, killing it for boat and cable riders alike.