2018 Hyperlite Kruz Bio + Hyperlite Team Open Toe Bindings
All the shape features Rusty demanded packed into a legendary shape. Few Wakeboarders work as hard as Rusty Malinoski and the passion he has for the sport has been poured into his new shape, the 2018 Hyperlite Kruz Bio + Hyperlite Team Open Toe Bindings. Available with Hyperlite’s exclusive BIO 3 Core, Rusty and shaping expert Aaron Stumpf have shortened the overall length but added surface area with the board’s width. The development process was amazing and the final product has Rusty so excited because he’s improving his craft riding the new Kruz. The Abrupt Continuous Rocker, Two Stage Channel and 9 Degree Angled Fins are design features that will help you become a better rider as well; just ask Rusty, the 2018 Hyperlite Kruz Bio + Hyperlite Team Open Toe Bindings is a Game Changer!
2018 Hyperlite Kruz Bio + Hyperlite Team Open Toe Bindings Feature:
- LAYERED GLASS
- Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION
- Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- CarboNetX is Hyperlite’s most innovative construction feature, adding to the most technically packed boards in the industry. Diagonal woven carbon fibers allow the board to store and release energy consistently throughout the ride. Our criss-crossed fibers act like springs and tension cables, delivering a responsive feel and added durability accounting for less than 1% of the board’s overall weight.
- BIOLITE 3 CORE
- The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- ABRUPT CONTINUOUS ROCKER
- This rocker line adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous rocker line transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- MOLDED LANDING FEATURE
- TWO STAGE CHANNEL
- M6 INSERTS
- 9 DEGREE ANGLED FINS
Team Open Toe Bindings
Shaun understands many people share their boots, so the Team delivers high- end ride support with an open toe, offering you more freedom and flexibility. The Team open toe boot was built for a rider looking for the feel and functionality of a supportive mid flex boot with the adjustability of an open toe. The slightly higher cuff and Seamless Liner Construction allows for additional support with a comfortable fit. The adjustable open toe design makes it a great choice to accommodate a wide array of foot sizes. Dual quick cinch lace zones allow for easy entry and exit at the beginning or end of your set. The Team also utilizes the new Low Pro plate system for a lighter weight feel and the closest foot to board connection possible.
Team OT Features:
- LOW PRO PLATE SYSTEM
- The Low Pro Plate system takes much of what we learned from the System binding and incorporates it into a more traditional design. We began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot. Our drop-through footbed keeps a rider closer to the deck for maximum control and response. To ensure the baseless design did not produce unwanted plate twist we connected the sidewalls to chassis create a stronger foundation.
- FLOW THROUGH DRAIN PANELS
- HEEL HOLD ZONE
- DUAL QUICK CINCH LACE ZONES
- 6IN UNIVERSAL MOUNTING SPREAD
- DUAL DENSITY EVA
- DUAL DENSITY FOOTBED