2018 Hyperlite Baseline Wakeboard
The 2018 Hyperlite Baseline Wakeboard is simply shaped to advance your skills on the wake – Build a solid base.
Shaun Murray and Greg Nelson agree that a solid foundation greatly increases a rider’s learning curve. Hyperlite introduces the Baseline, shaped specifically for creating that base and solid foundation. The Baseline has wider overall profile built atop a continuous rocker, delivering a smooth carving board that gets more pop off the wake due to its increased surface area. The variable edge design is forgiving between the inserts but then sharpens towards the tip and tail providing the strong edge hold necessary for generating speed into the wake. The Baseline is simple and both Murray and Nelson agree that “Less is More” in shaping philosophy. The center of the base is clean, clean water flow creates a smooth ride and softer landings, the duel tunnels easily allow water to enter and exit at the Baseline’s tip and tail.
Take it from two legends, the Baseline is the board for your Wakeboard adventure.
- LAYERED GLASS
- Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION
- Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- CONTINUOUS ROCKER
- The rocker line that started it all. Speed and fluid, predictable pop truly define this rocker. Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- BIOLITE 3 CORE
- The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- DUAL FIN POSITIONING
- SINGLE TUNNEL WITH COMPLETE EXIT
- VARIABLE EDGE DESIGN
- M6 INSERTS
- WIDER PROFILE
- REDUCED TIP & TAIL THICKNESS
- Greg Nelson Design
- The first pro wakeboarder to take the reins in the R&D lab was Nelson. With more than 20 years of design success he’s polished his philosophy and likes to produce easy riding boards that anyone can be comfortable on right away. Working with Murray, LaRiche and Maur, he’s helped them create the pro model wakeboards they cherish. Our Wakeboarding Legend has as much passion for creating boards as he does for riding them.