2018 HO EVO Slalom Ski
This 2018 HO EVO Slalom Ski is a lightweight, high-strength Paulownia Wood Core in a thinly sculpted ski body provides enhanced ski flex for effortless turns. This ultra-responsive construction offers a true edge “gripping” feel like that of a snow ski. This is due to the combination of flex and rocker that allows the EVO to continually conform to the water surface. Pair this ski up with a set of 2018 HO xMax Boots and new 2018 Pursuit life jacket for one heck of a day on the water!
2018 HO EVO Slalom Ski Features:
- FLEXBODY CONSTRUCTION
- A thinly sculpted ski body coupled with a carbon rich construction improves torsional characteristics for better responsiveness to skier load in and out of turns.
- SURF INSPIRED FISH SHAPE WITH CLEAN EDGE TAIL
- Lower aspect ratio with wider tail = ultra-efficient planing surface for performance at slower speeds and easier deep water starts. Clean Edge reduces drag by 50% over traditional ski edges.
- BINDING SPINE
- Minimized material underfoot to maximize torsional and longitudinal flex for increased angle
- SPEEDSKIN BASE
- Fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact
- HEX FIN
- NACA Airfoil inspired 3-dimensional fin enhances ski versatility by increasing glide speed and turning properties