2018 HO Carbon Evo Ski + Double HO FreeMax Boots
This 2018 HO Carbon Evo Ski + Double HO FreeMax Boots is a lightweight, high-strength Paulownia Wood Core in a thinly sculpted ski body provides enhanced ski flex for effortless turns. With the addition of CarboNetX, a layer of diagonally woven carbon fiber that stores and releases energy consistently throughout the ski, the Carbon EVO turns and accelerates like none-other. This ultra-responsive construction offers a true edge “gripping” feel like that of a snow ski. This is due to the combination of flex and rocker that allows the Carbon EVO to continually conform to the water surface. Grab a pair of HO World Cup Ski Gloves to go with your 2018 HO Carbon Evo Ski + Double HO FreeMax Boots and ride until you can’t hold on!
2018 HO Carbon Evo Ski + Double HO FreeMax Boots Features:
- PAULOWNIA WOOD FLEX-CORE
- Lighter and more stable than its wood counterparts and has the ability to remain strong under the high flex conditions. This hydrophobic wood core is fast growing and takes less energy to process, giving the EVO added ecological benefits.
- Diagonally woven carbon fibers allow the ski to store and release energy consistently. This delivers a responsive feel and added durability while accounting for less than 1% of the ski’s overall weight.
- SURF INSPIRED FISH SHAPE WITH CLEAN EDGE TAIL
- Lower aspect ratio with wider tail = ultra-efficient planing surface for performance at slower speeds and easier deep water starts. Clean Edge reduces drag by 50% over traditional ski edges.
- BINDING SPINE
- Minimized material underfoot to maximize torsional and longitudinal flex for increased angle
- SPEEDSKIN BASE
- Fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact
- HEX FIN
- NACA Airfoil inspired 3-dimensional fin enhances ski versatility by increasing glide speed and turning properties
The super easy to use “slip them on and enjoy the ride” water ski boots are back! Dual lace zones with a low drag bungee upper and static lace in the lower lace zone that locks down the skiers foot for precision control. The removable footbed anchoring system makes mounting quick and simple while the Direct Connect Mounting System offers unmatched natural edge angle, a short flex footprint and micro adjustment. The freeMAX’s unibody construction means no complexity of a liner, just low maintenance boots that fit great. Perfect for open water skiing of all types, the freeMAX boots offer a relaxed fit for an easy going ride.
- DIRECT CONNECT SYSTEM
- Easy to Mount, Easy to Adjust
- NATURAL EDGE ANGLE
- For precise edge control & improved balance
- INDUSTRY’S SHORTEST FLEX FOOTPRINT
- Virtually eliminates ski flex dead spots
- MICRO ADJUSTMENT
- For infinite fore/aft and 7* of rotational adjustment
- Hightop for maximum support and control
- UNIBODY CONSTRUCTION
- Unibody construction for easy entry and exit
- RELAXED FIT
- Relaxed fit for a feel open water skiers enjoy
- DUAL LACE ZONES
- Low drag bungee upper, static lower for precision control
- REMOVABLE FOOTBED ANCHORING SYSTEM
- Removable Footbed Anchoring System for easier mounting
- DIRECT CONNECT OR TRADITIONAL
- Available with Direct Connect Mounting System or Traditional Aluminum Plates