2017 HO xMax Direct Connect Water Ski Binding
The 2017 HO xMax Direct Connect Water Ski Binding just got better with a 2cm taller cuff height for more support and control while the marshmallow foam liner deploys skier driven comfort. A reshaped toe pattern, new tongue curve and static lace in the lower lace zone, locks down the skiers foot for precision control. The removable footbed anchoring system makes mounting quick and simple while the Direct Connect Mounting System offers unmatched natural edge angle, a short flex footprint and micro adjustment. All combined, we feel this is the strongest boot on the market to suit crossover skiing perfectly.
· Direct Connect System:
· Natural Edge Angle for precise edge control & improved balance.
· Industry’s Shortest Flex Footprint virtually eliminates ski flex dead spots.
· Micro Adjustment for infinite fore/aft and 7* of rotational adjustment.
· 2cm Taller Cuff Height for maximum support and control.
· Improved Toe Pattern and Tongue Shape for amazing foot hold and additional tongue coverage.
· Dual Lace Zones: Low Drag Bungee Upper, Static Lower with improved lace management.
· Removable Footbed Anchoring System for easier mounting.
· Available with Direct Connect Mounting System or Traditional Aluminum Plates.