Looking for your first paddleboard or looking for a new paddleboard? You’ve probably seen quite a bit of inflatable paddleboards while doing your research. Naturally you’ll question the durability and rideability of something that is “inflatable”. The Bote Boards AeroBOTE Inflatable Paddleboards feature drop-stitch technology. This means that aeroboats have a thick military grade PVC outer and thousands of threads that connect the bottom of the board to the top of the board (drop-stitch), allowing the boards to be extremely rigid and sturdy when standing, paddling or riding along on a Bote Boards AeroBOTE Inflatable Paddleboard. The drop-stitch technology also allows the boards to have a shape or curvature to them, similar to how a rigid paddleboard would be made. Rigid paddleboards are great if you have a way to tow them around, store them or have a very specific reason as to why you have a certain board (i.e. racing). The AeroBotes on the other hand come with a paddle, a dual-action hand pump, fins and a pack-down strap that will all fit within its included bag . This packability allows one single person, large or small to haul everything needed for a great day on the water. Not only can they move it around with ease, you can tote these boards around in back seat of a car or even on a bicycle if that’s your transportation of choice. Bote Boards has taken their inflatable paddle boards to the next level by allowing your board to have accessories like a paddle sheath, bungee straps, deck pads, cooler tie-downs and more. Whether you’re out on a duck hunt, a fishing trip or a daily work out, you can set up a Bote AeroBOTE to suite your specific needs. Bote Boards offers three inflatable models in various color ways: Flood AeroBOTE, HD aeroBOTE and the Rackham AeroBOTE. Hammer down your specific needs, give us a call and demo your future watercraft today. Still don’t trust the durability, check out the video below where Bote drives a truck over the top of a fully inflated aeroBote. We here at Wake Effects are sure you won’t be disappointed.
Bote Boards AeroBOTE Inflatable Paddleboards Feature:
· Features only available on select styles.
- 11′ 6” HD [CLASSIC] HULL FEATURES
- BUNGEE STRAPS
- Adjustable Bungee Straps provide quick and easy storage of extra gear and are available on all of our board models.
- Paddle Sheath
- Located in the bow of the board, the Paddle Sheath™ allows the paddler to insert the blade end of the paddle into the slot, freeing up the hands for other activities.
- BVA DECK PAD
- The BVA multi-textured deck pad is heat sealed to shed water and provides plenty of cushion to reduce fatigue and anti-slip traction.
- GRAB HANDLE
- Redesigned to be the most comfortable Grab Handle found on any paddleboard. No more numb fingers or weak leverage while transporting your board.
- COOLER TIE DOWNS
- Tie down points on the deck of the board, perfect for lashing down a cooler (or other gear).
- Travelink™ SUP Carry System Compatible to transport your BOTE hands-free over long distances safely and ergonomically with ease.
- RAC COMPATIBLE
- Compatible with Tackle and Bucket Rac attachments which provide additional storage for gear and fishing rods.