At Wake Effects, we’re lucky to work amongst a passionate community of watersports lovers. Nothing fires us up more than our seeing our friends and customers out on the water and in their element! We are constantly blown away by the creativity they display when the they’re tearing it up on their favorite board. This got us thinking…what if we could unleashed some that creativity on some Wake Effects apparel? Sounds like a pretty great idea. Let’s do it.
Introducing: Wake Effects Shirt Showdown
We know you’ve got talent! Here’s your chance to show the rest of the world by designing a Wake Effects shirt for our athletes who inspire, families who play together and friends who share a passion for watersports.
T-Shirt Design Submission Guidelines:
- These shirts must be original designs
- Must contain “Wake Effects” and/or the wake effects logo (logo is provided below)
- Designs must be appropriate for all ages (No foul language or nudity)
- Designs can not contain logos from other brands (ex. Ronix, Hyperlite, Byerly, etc.)
- Must submit the file to email@example.com
- Email your design as a .jpg and/or .png file with your name, phone number, email and Twitter/Instagram handles (names) – so we can give you mad props on our website and social media.
What do you win?
The winner of the T-Shirt design contest will win: 1 shirt and 1 tank top with their graphic on it, 1 Speaqua Barnacle speaker of their choice, a $25 Wake Effects Gift Card and bragging rights!
We’re expecting you to use your creative imagination and our selection group will be made up of staff, family and friends that will not know who you are (that way we can cut out any biased opinions). With that being said, there is no such thing as a “bad” submission. We want to see any and all submissions.
Due date and time:
All T-Shirt designs must be submitted by June 10th at 11:59pm
Winner will be selected at 12:00pm June 11th
If you have any other comments, questions or concerns please contact: